A few children I know picked some seedless fruits and decided to hold a competition. The boy who ate the most fruit in a given time would be declared the winner.
One of the children forcing fruit down his throat choked. He had difficulty breathing.
Fortunately, bits of the fruit came out of his nose, and he was able to start breathing again.
This incident, which could have ended with a fatality, is a lesson to us.
We should never take bets or hold sporting events that involve fast eating and drinking. Bun-eating competitions and such should be banned.